In-Home Parent Education
FamilyWise in-home and virtual parent education services include coaching and case management to:
• Strengthen parent-child relationships
• Improve parenting skills
• Decrease children’s problematic behaviors
• Reduce risk for child abuse
• Build co-parenting skills
• Teach self-care for parents
• Offer parenting tips for teens and adolescent
Typically participants in the In-Home Parent Education program are referred through their county (in Anoka, Dakota, Ramsey and Washington counties), however, parents can also refer themselves to the program and pay for services on a sliding scale.
Please submit referral forms by email to the Family Support Services Manager, Brittany Seidel: [email protected].