You can participate by collecting new items for the following: program graduation gifts, first apartment starter kits, together again family reunification gifts, welcome baby baskets, and personal care kits. We also are in need of many items for use at the agency in our work with clients.
For Every Purpose
Gift Cards: Target, Wal-Mart, Amazon, clothing stores for career type clothing, for field trips, restaurants like Chipotle, gasoline, grocery stores, Fast Food, etc
- Alarm Clocks and Small Radios
- Trash bags, a few rags, dust cloths, all surface cleaner, broom and dustpan, toilet bowl cleaner, dish detergent, kitchen rags or sponges, plastic cleaning bucket, etc.
- First Aid Kits
- Adhesive Bandages (Band Aids)
- Hand Soap
- Moisturizing lotion
- Sheets (Twin, Full, and Queen)
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Art Supplies (crayons, colored pencils, washable markers, paint, glitter, foam shapes, felt squares, etc.)
- Baby blankets (washable)
- Bean Bags
- Books, all ages and topics. We particularly appreciate board books, books that feature multicultural characters, and books about feelings, abuse, death and loss, foster care, adoption.
- Bubble Bath
- Calendars and planners (current or future year)
- Clothing (2T to 5T only)
- Coloring books
- Craft paper products (sketchbooks, drawing pads, folders, labels, construction paper, paper rolls, etc.)
- Diapers (all sizes), wipes, and swim diapers
- Dolls, especially dolls with facial expressions like happy, sad, angry and/or multicultural dolls
- Dry-erase supplies (boards, markers, etc)
- Folders (two-pocket)
- Games: Cognitive games/fun games/activities-any age from toddler to teen/family (memory and matching games, sorting games, decks of cards, classics)
- Healthy snacks (juice boxes, granola bar or dried fruit, etc)
- Journals (blank, no spirals)
- Office Supplies: Copier Paper (white and colored), Post-it Notes
- Potty seats
- Puppets (finger and hand)
- Puzzles (all levels-from chunky toddler to 500 piece)
- School supplies for school age kids
- Strollers (gently used or new)
- Thermometers (non-mercury)
- Toys—infant to pre-teen. No plush, please!
- Water bottles (PABA free)
- Baby Wipes
- Weighted Blankets
- Writing Utensils (chalk, pens, pencils, markers, etc)
Interested in hosting an item drive?
Reach out to our volunteer coordinator.