FamilyWise provides a challenging and rewarding work environment for individuals with a passion to serve our community’s most vulnerable children and families.
FamilyWise is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, open and affirming employer without regard to: gender, race/color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, physical ability, status with public assistance, political affiliation, age, marital status, creed, and local human rights commission activity. If you have a complaint or concern, see reporting policy and form.
All employment opportunities are posted on the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits job board.
Now hiring: Supervised Visitation Monitor (Part-time, 12 hours)
Closes August 17, 2018
- Provide a secure and neutral environment which ensures positive experiences for parents and their children.
- Model appropriate social skills for parents and their children.
- Responsible for session preparation & clean up, observation, documentation and intervention and support throughout family visitations.
- Abide by the determined plans and procedures specific to the program and to each client. Ensure that the family’s documentation and attendance are logged into the database
- Observe and report any concerns or changes in parent’s care or child’s mood, behavior or health to the appropriate personnel and/or agency
- Conduct duties in an unbiased manner in accordance with the agency’s mission statement and guiding principles by which all clients, volunteers, interns and staff are treated equally regardless of race, gender, religion, age, physical or mental abilities and/or sexual orientation.
- Learn and become proficient in the client track database system
- Upon request and need of the families provide transportation for the child(ren) to and from the visit.
- Ability to speak multiple languages encouraged to apply
- Experience working with persons with developmental disabilities
- Experience working with persons who have mental health diagnosis
Our organization has a partnership with Metropolitan Alliance of Connected Communities (MACC) to provide administrative services including management of the recruiting process. If you apply for this position, you may see references to MACC in some online materials. You may also be contacted by an MACC employee to conduct or schedule an interview.