April 4, 2018
FamilyWise needs a Wraparound Facilitator to meet the demand of expanding services! This position facilitates a team process to give families voice and choice with the outcome of youth with behavioral health issues living in a stable family or community setting.
- Participate in training, credentialing and evaluation process for High-Fidelity Wraparound.
- Engage children and families involved with multiple systems.
- Develop and facilitate family-centered teams.
- Conduct strengths, needs and cultural discovery.
- Develop and implement individualized Wraparound plans.
- Collaborate with community partners.
- Model appropriate social skills for parents and their children.
- Communicate with county workers.
- Provide life skills education to increase parental capacity for positive family dynamics.
- Maintain client file; to include assessments, program plan, client progress and assessments by other professionals, intake forms, client outcome data, correspondence, progress reports, referrals and other pertinent information.
- B.A. or B.S. in Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice or a related field.
- Experience with youth with behavioral health issues.
- Experience working with County systems.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of professional code of ethics.
- Ability to relate positively with both adults and children.
- Understanding of the nonprofit sector.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with all co-workers and the general public. Must use good judgement in recognizing the scope of authority.
- Spanish and Somali speakers highly valued.
Click here to apply!
Know someone who would love this job? SHARE!