Come bowl at FamilyWise’s 2nd annual
Summer Family Fundraiser
Bowling fun for friends and family of all ages!
When: Saturday, June 3, 2017 from 12-2pm
Where: Park Tavern Bowling & Entertainment, 3401 Louisiana Avenue South, St. Louis Park, MN 55426
Who: You, your friends, family and colleagues!
How: There are a few easy ways you can help strengthen families.
- Attend: Registration is open! Enjoy two hours of bowling, pizza and salad buffet with soda, silent auction bidding and our popular Prize Wheel. Both group and individual ticketing options available. Park Tavern also has an award-winning restaurant and bar for more options. Visit SummerFamilyFundraiser.eventbrite.com to save your lane!
- Volunteer: From directing guests to lanes to helping hand out Prize Wheel items, we need you! Visit VolunteerMatch for details.
- We need auction items! Packages are being put together and we’d love help acquiring great experiences and items from across the Twin Cities. You can view last year’s packages here for inspiration. Do you have a connection or a question? Email Nancy Gildin, Development Officer or call 612.877.7844.
- Make an online donation! You can help us raise money toward our $3,500 goal at our GiveMN page!
- Send a check to:
FamilyWise, Attn: Finance
3036 University Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Sponsor: Is your company or organization looking to make an impact on thousands of households across the metro and increase brand visibility? Email Nancy Gildin, Development Officer or call 612.877.7844 for partnership opportunities!
Why: FamilyWise is a local nonprofit that works hard to end family violence and keep children safe. Last year, 4,927 of our community’s most vulnerable people turned to us for help. 55% of these were children – the majority living below the poverty line. We believe that every child deserves the same chance at life, whatever their economic or ethnic background may be. Our programs vary, but the end result is the same: we take complex problems that affect families and work with them to create solutions that will sustain them throughout their lives.